This December, several local venues have kindly offered to support our Christmas Appeal and raise awareness of our work by making one of their December events a Romsey Mill benefit.
These events are really diverse and represent a cross section of our current supporters and their interests, as well as offering a fun programme of events to people who may have never heard of Romsey Mill.
Check your diaries, tell your friends, then come along and join us as we have fun, celebrate together and support Romsey Mill's best ever Christmas Appeal!
(please click links for details)
- Thursday 1st - 7th - Cambridge Belfry Spa (QHotels) will be promoting Romsey Mill's work and raffling a table for 10 at their Christmas Party to be held 22nd December.
- Friday 2nd - Jesterlarf Comedy Club at the Camrridge Junction.
- Saturday 3rd - Mill Road Winter Fair - Romsey Mill will be hosting Cambridge Circuit Art Workshop, Disco Dome/Bouncy Castels, Music Coffee, Tea and CAKE.
- Friday 9th - Cafe Sketchers Black Cat Cafe, Mill Road.
- Saturday 10th - Ezio at the Cambridge Junction
- Saturday 10th - 7pm to 9pm MiniMingus Jazz at Hot Numbers Cafe 5/6, Dales Brewery, Gwydir St, Cambridge CB1 2LJ (Free entrance - collection split between the band and Romsey Mill).
- Wednesday 14th - Quiz Night at the Earl or Beaconsfield Start 8.30pm Team entry FREE - any team size - Highest scoring team win Mill Road Co-op Christmas Hamper (to share). Also lots of great raffle prizes.
- Saturday 17th - Mary Kingsley Victorian Adventurer -The Empress Pub, Thoday Street - 7.30pm - Geoff Hales from Travelling Theatre steps back in time and tells the true story of local lady, Mary Kingsley who, on the death of her parents in 1892, set out alone to explore West Africa. Ticket £6.00 includes quiz, mulled wine & mince pie. Tickets on sale at the Empress.
- Friday 23rd Beauty & the Beast Christmas Show at the Cambridge Junction
Massive thanks goes to the volunteers, organisers and the venue owners for their generous support.