Romsey Mill & Cherry Hinton Children's Centres
Support and friendship for families of under-5s
Children’s Centres provide information, advice and support to parents of children under five. They promote well-being, healthy living and effective parenting, and encourage children’s development in their early years. This is achieved through:
- one-to-one support for families
- new baby and toddler groups and activities
- drop-in sessions and advice for parents
- links with Jobcentre Plus and health services
- information on childcare and early years provision.
You can contact Romsey Mill Children's Centre on 01223 566102, or email for more information.
You can contact Cherry Hinton Children's Centre on 01223 712082, or email for more information.
- Romsey Mill and Cherry Hinton Children's Centre programme for January to March 2017 is here.
- The Midwife Clinic every week on Wednesday mornings at Romsey Mill Children's Centre is by appointment - call Sky Team 01223 348943.
- The Midwife Clinic every fortnight on Friday mornings at Cherry Hinton Children's Centre is by appointment - call Sienna Team 01223 349314.